Unlock your iPhone 3GS Firmware Version 3.1.2. Works!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Simplifying Things!

Well, it's not that I don't have time to crap here. Nor is it entirely that I'm too lazy to write! Just that I thought, after receiving some constructive criticism from my blog readers (wow! that's sounds cool!), that I'd make things easy for them, by putting in a lot less text (essay, some may call my prev. blogs, not realizing that they're the ones who are either jealous or lazy!). So here's the try... Picture blogs! I really don't like the way they appear here. But it's okay for now! If anyone knows any site where i can blog pictures as well as text (like blogspot- should be fine) do let me know!
Can you believe that's a cat!
HDB apartments (a four second exposure pic!)
Outside Block 71 (our block)
Infineon's VoIP chip.. Inca. I took the pic! cool right?
Chopsticks expert tutorials on how to eat Chicken Noodles with soya sauce and an awesome soup!

By the way... this is the dish.
What remains after the session. Pretty clean uh?!
Cheers! Nice dinner!

1 comment:

Utsav said...

nice pics! n the noodles looked so good..! :-D