Unlock your iPhone 3GS Firmware Version 3.1.2. Works!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Others? Really?

I talk about it.. a lot. I say people don't do anything about it. While I was reading a blog about how someone felt about it, I thought "What's the use? Is there anything you are doing about it? Why even talk?".
I think about it many times.. just say to myself that I'll do something about it, and simply and conveniently forget about it.
What about those who've dedicated their lives serving the poor? How much have they sacrificed in their lives? And why did they or do they do it? It's not always that all of them have the heart to help. Some do it to profit themselves, be it in terms of respect in the society, or monetary. But the question to be asked is not "Why are they doing it?", rather, it is "Why am I not doing it?".
I think of reasons, many very convenient to write, absolutely logical to believe, seemingly true to just ignore the fact that all of us, as humans are bound to do something about them. I'm obviously not gonna put them in here to convince myself that what I'm doing is right, or justify my inability to do anything. No matter how much I don't want to think about it, it's there, within, around, everywhere.
How much I'd like to say "There's something I'll definitely do about it in the future", which is just a lame excuse to get away from it, I'd rather just put it after I've done it.

No comments: