Unlock your iPhone 3GS Firmware Version 3.1.2. Works!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A kutti dedication!

Wow! Can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted!
So much has happened in this short while.. so many places visited, so many friends made, some special relationships gained that I will cherish for the rest of my life, and some broken may be for good. Things I expected, and many I didn't! So many cool stuff and enriching experiences that I'd always be proud of having been a part of. Stuff I learnt about myself, good, bad, interesting, boring.. It's been such a wonderful and exciting journey this past one year. Thanks to everyone for having made it happen!

Dedicated to Aakriti, Sharvil, Gaurav, Sasidhar, Sowmya, Anjum, Raghu, Shipra, Terror, Rahul, Angad, Harini, and of-course my family! :)

1 comment:

Vineet Pandey said...

Great to see someone so happy, you must be doing so much good to folks around you. I have similar feelings about the year gone by, tons of experiences but few people to thank. And nice ShivG panorama as well for header.

Pls keep at it. :)