Unlock your iPhone 3GS Firmware Version 3.1.2. Works!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Return Policy!!

I love this system of use and return here in the US.. Let's me try out all the expensive stuff without fearing about "what if I don't like it" scenarios! If I don't I can always go and give it back at the stores!! 
That's basically how I bought my first MacBook Pro.. And I fell in love with it! I'll have to write a special post on that love affair, but for now it's enough to say that I decided not to retun it! Next was a 1 TB harddisk for use with a Hitachi ethernet hub which let's me share the harddisk over my WiFi network. Nah, wasn't too great. I'd instead go for an Apple Time Capsule! So returned it!
My latest enthu is with headphones.. Noise cancelling ones. Wanted active noise cancelling ones mainly, but came across the Dr Dre with Monster Beats audio cable at Best Buy. I've heard quite a bit about this one so bought it! Initial evaluation - good bass! And then you listen to it more carefully you'll understand that the bass is too much that it actually masks off the huger frequency voice and other instruments' music. Obviously I didn't wanna keep it any more. So the next obvious choice when it comes to audio equipment, and in particular active noise cancelling ones - Bose baby! After that it's a no brainer.. Sped through traffic to get my Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling QC 15 headphones. And I'm loving this one! 
Typical Bose sound clarity combined with absolutely moving bass reproduction moves your soul, not just your ear drums! Talk about 'feeling music'! Absolutely amazing pair of headphones. Will definitely have it for a while. 
Time will tell if it's worth te $300 I spent on it (excluding taxes that is!)! Wow, life rocks! ;)
 

No comments: